ourSOUL-TLR Terms of Agreement
Teaching-Learning Resources Terms of Agreement
Limitations to Accessibility. While HEIs members strive to ensure the accessibility of the Teaching-Learning Resources (TLR) platform, you may find some limitations.
Please report any problems to the TLR support team at (email@example.com). For the fastest processing, please include the phrase "Accessibility Request" in the subject line and the body of your message.
Uses of the TLR Platform
You agree not to and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to:
- Use the ODL Platform to harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate anyone.
- Upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, or that is racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, or any content that violates copyright or trademark law – or any other law protecting intellectual property in any jurisdiction – or that violates an individual's publicity or privacy rights.
- Upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," "affiliate links," or any other form of solicitation, or any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Reverse engineer any portion of the http://oursoul.su.edu.ph/OER/ website or TLR Platform.
- Record, process, or mine information about other users or the ODL Platform.
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive traffic demands on the site or TLR Platform.
- Interfere with the proper working of the TLR Platform, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the TLR Platform, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the TLR Platform, Registered User accounts, or any computers/networks associated with the TLR Platform through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
- Use the TLR Platform for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, including the rules of your local jurisdiction, regarding online conduct and acceptable content (including but not limited to intellectual property laws).
Contributors to the Teaching-Learning Resources agree to the following terms:
- Author/Contributor hold copyright immediately after the publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies with the publication date.
- Contributors grant the TLR a right to publish their work under the Creative Commons Licenses that allow others freely to read, download, copy and print, modify the content and disseminate. Here is the link to learn more about the CC License https://creativecommons.org/choose/
- Contributors are encouraged to put the Creative Commons Licenses in their original work.